15 May 2008

一個人去旅行

上次差D要一個人去旅行,所以有人借左呢本書比我睇,比D安慰我。


睇完呢本書,裡面有D感受真係好真實,我都同樣有過。

有一次同Pionne去日本,回程時佢返美國,我就遲幾個鐘先上機返香港,所以一個人係東京渡過。

可能之前幾日都一齊玩,有講有笑,有人陪,當只係淨返一個人既時候,感覺好寂寞呀!經過既路,行過既舖頭,明明前一日都好有興趣,忽然好失落,唔想再留係度。如果一開始就一個人去旅行會好D,因為無比較,無咁孤單呀!

又試過一個人唔敢入去舖頭食野,好似好驚咁!


其實一個人去旅行都要幾大勇氣,唔可以怕孤單,唔可以怕羞,唔可以怕陌生人,唔可以怕冒險,唔知我會唔會試一次呢?!

12 comments:

8e said...

有時候自己真的很想獨自旅行,因為很多朋友去過的地方,別人都沒興趣陪我再去;不過,最可憐的、也是自己較擔心的,反而是言語不通呢!

Anonymous said...

呀!原來你去過日本(之前未聞過)... 幾時去呀?
其實這十幾年來都是同Joanna去旅行, 也未想過一個人去會什樣.若果一個人去, 日本是1st choice. 因為比較熟及安全一些.
你本書的主角的feeling, 我有時都會有:(
因為好多時Joanna (Mon - Fri) 要OT, Sat afternoon 又唔知去了邊??? 一個人其實不好受. :{

Bon ^v^ said...

起碼都4,5年前啦!

你都有呢D感受,真係要同Joanna反映下啦!^v^

Anonymous said...

I do understand she needs to work overtime on Mon-Fri.
For "EVERY" Sat afternoon - I did tell her about my feeling many time (directly and indirectly). However, she did not let me know very clear what she is doing during this period...
Anyway, I don't want to tell you/others this case HERE. May be you can call me if you REALLY REALLY want to know :) :)

2.54 said...

我也很喜歡高木直子的書架...會讓我看到會心微笑...
我有成套書呀...要借給你看嗎?不過在百力滋手上...

Bon ^v^ said...

好呀!你快D追佢還書啦!^V^

Unknown said...

試下都可以0既 =)

Anonymous said...

BONNIE.....PLEASE go to try one....it's lot of fun...and learn more outside and will understand more about youself..... .after the trip.. you will never worry about loneliess. .YEAH!!! HAHA

JoJo - 果汁先生 said...

haha.. I am planning my "一個人去旅行", either Taiwan or Japan. Rent a car and drive around.

Bon ^v^ said...

Really!! That's good.......buy more yummy food for us....

Pionne said...

Bonnie, Im sorry I left you lonely feeling few years ago. That's very sad.
I haven't really tried "一個人去旅行", but when my company sent me to training to other states, I experienced it. Although it is not real travelling, but at least you are on your own. I started to love it. All free ^V^......

Bon ^v^ said...

Pionne,

That's good u enjoy it. Maybe u can try 一個人去旅行later....^v^